- ELIMINATE DRY, FLAKY SKIN – Allow your skin to “breathe” by unclogging your pores. Dry brushing easily removes those dead skin cells, so your skin can absorb moisture better and look plumper and less wrinkly.
- RELIEVE SWELLING AND DISCOMFORT – If you suffer from swollen legs or feet, brushing your body can get you quick relief from swelling or water retention by activating your lymph flow and circulation.
- REDUCE TOXINS UNDER THE SKIN – By stimulating your lymphatic system and helping it release toxins, dry skin brushing is a powerful detoxification aid and yes this is the reason why it helps reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Every Essential Living dry brush spa kit comes with a set of three all natural brushes, and a cotton travel bag for easy and convenient storage, and travel.
- Brush #1 – Soft Boar Bristles: While still firm enough to stimulate the lymph system, the #1 soft bristle brush is a little easier on the skin and a good starting brush if you are a beginner dry brusher. Each brush head is removable from the brush handle, and can be swapped for the #2 firm bristle brush.
- Brush #2 – Very Firm Sisal Fiber Bristles: For experienced dry brushers, the #2 firm bristle brush is perfect for your skin. Unlike the #1 soft bristle head, the #2 firm brush is made from all natural sisal plant fiber bristles. This firmer head will deeply exfoliate the skin, and stimulate the lymph system.
- Brush #3 – Facial Brush: The facial brush is made to fit easily in the palm of your hand, and has very soft boar bristles, meant specifically for use on the face.
Interchangeable Heads: Each of the two brush heads are made to be removed from the 12″ handle, so you can change the heads and firmness of your brushing as needed.
Unboxing your new dry brush set:
Using the proper dry brushing technique for your skin: