Free Recipe Ebook
The “Morning Glow” Recipe Book
Why is everybody raving about Magnesium Oil? Because of its amazing anti-fatigue benefits for the tired, sore muscles that keep you awake at night. Discover 10 sleep supporting recipes – and learn how to reclaim your sleep!
DIY Natural All Purpose Household Cleaner
With just 4 simple ingredients, this natural DIY All Purpose Household cleaner is something you can make in under a minute. Plus – it’s not only safe and effective, but it smells amazing too!
Not only can you DIY at home for WAAAAY cheaper, you are able to get your home squeaky clean without drowning it in harsh chemicals!
DIY Natural All Purpose Cleaner Instructions
1. Place borax, washing soda, and soap in a spray bottle (preferably glass).
NOTE! – Not comfortable with Borax? No worries – just substitute with an equivalent amount of alcohol free witch hazel.
2. Add 2 cups of warm water. Distilled is best, but any water that has been boiled will work.
3. Add essential oils of choice.
4. Cover bottle and shake well. Use as needed, this recipe is great for use as bathroom cleaner, floor pre-treater, kitchen cleaner and on toys.
What’s the deal with Borax?? Our favorite blog Wellness Mama has a great overview of the pro/cons of Borax and why some people choose to omit it from this recipe. Click Here!
DIY Natural All Purpose Cleaner Ingredients
- 1 tsp borax (or witch hazel if preferred)
- 1/2 tsp washing soda
- 1 tsp liquid castile soap
- Essential oils of choice – I use 4 drops lemon, 4 drops lavender, and 10 drops orange
- Glass spray bottle for storage