- CERTIFIED ORGANIC COCOA BUTTER BAR: Large Size 16 Ounce jar of non-deodorized completely pure raw cocoa butter.
- PURE COCOA BUTTER: USDA Certified Organic, free of any pesticides and other chemicals.
- USE DIRECTLY ON YOUR SKIN: Great For DIY homemade body butters, soaps, lotions, creams and deodorants. Great for stretch marks and treating skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
- COCOA BUTTER BENEFITS: Raw cocoa butter is rich in Antioxidants and has a high concentration of fatty acids. It has a wonderful healing effect on small burns and scars and it is also a great hair and skin moisturizer.
- RAW COCOA BUTTER: Is a very rich and natural moisturizer. If pure, raw cocoa butter is solid at room temperature and can be melted to add to body butters, soaps, lotions creams and more.
Organic Cocoa Butter is not just for manufacturing chocolate anymore, it is also a must have in your everyday beauty regimen. Our cocoa butter is extracted from roasted cacao beans that were grown and harvested in South America. The quality of our organic cocoa butter speaks for itself in the golden color, velvety texture, and slight scent of chocolate. It is packed with antioxidants; therefore, it is great for skin, hair, and heart health.
Well known for being high in polyphenols, which are antioxidants, cocoa butter helps fight the signs of aging and free radicals. This makes it the ultimate skin care secret. Use it to help rejuvenate skin tone and encourage new skin collagen growth. The antioxidants make cocoa butter not only ideal for fighting inflammation, eczema, and psoriasis on the skin, but also if consumed it can reduce inflammation due to heart and autoimmune diseases. So use your cocoa butter to make some homemade chocolate and feel guilt free knowing the added health benefits!
Leaving our skin silky smooth was just one of the many benefits we found from using cocoa butter in our everyday beauty routine. Using it in our body butter, shaving cream, and lip balm it helped hydrate dry skin, reduce the appearance of scars, and calm dermatitis. This all natural, organic product made us feel better knowing we weren’t using harsh chemicals to try and get that younger, healthier skin that we all strive for. We not only enjoyed how beneficial it was to our skin, but we also felt less guilty when we ate our homemade chocolate knowing it was made with the finest ingredients!
Homemade Chocolate with Food Grade Cocoa Butter
Bring a pot of water to boil and place a heatproof glass bowl on top. Put the burner on medium heat and melt your cocoa butter. Once the cocoa butter is melted remove it from the heat and add your cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Once it has cooled add your honey. Pour your chocolate into silicone molds and let it set in the refrigerator or at room temperature for a few hours.
Cocoa Body Butter for Skin Care:
Bring a pot of water to boil, put a heatproof glass bowl on top and combine the shea butter, cocoa butter, jojoba oil, and coconut oil. Stir until all are melted and combined then remove from the stovetop and add your favorite essential oils. Let cool for approximately an hour so that it’s soft but not completely hard, then use a hand mixer to whip into a buttery texture. Store in a mason jar with lid and keep at room temperature.
Shaving Cream Soap from Cocoa Butter:
Melt the cocoa butter and coconut oil on medium heat in a double boiler. Once it is melted remove it from the heat and mix in the honey and essential oils (optional). Let it cool slightly then whip with a hand mixer. Keep in a jar with a lid and keep at room temperature.